Since the beginning of the Enhanced Community Quarantine due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Tanging Yaman Foundation, Inc. together with the Ateneo de Manila University and Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan of the Society of Jesus, has been in the forefront in responding to various needs of our health care workers, urban poor parishes and various sectors.
As of September 30, 2020, under the General Community Quarantine, we have been able to send the following:
- 155,353 food packs to 392 urban poor communities and to 75 Jeepney Drivers’ Associations;
- 17 tons kamote, 46.5 tons monggo, 152.6 tons kalabasa, 62.4 tons cabbage, 21.7 tons tomato, 65 tons tuyo, and 856 tons rice to indigent families within and without Metro Manila.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to 208 Hospitals and Health Centers from as far north as Sagada/Cagayan Valley to as far south as Sultan Kudarat;
- 112,215 hot meals for front liners and health care workers in 7 hospitals and institutions;
- 85.8 Tons of vegetables from Central and Northern Luzon distributed to Urban Poor Parishes and Villages in Metro Manila
- 11,552 commodities by local producers from Baguio, Benguet, Batangas, Bulacan, Tanay, Novaliches, Payatas, Mindoro, Tarlac, Ilocos, Pangasinan, and Iloilo distributed to Metro Manila consumers.
We, thank you for your continuous support to our Covid-19 Response projects and programs.
Ad majorem Dei gloriam
FOR COMPLETE REPORT, VISIT: https://online.pubhtml5.com/gbex/makh/